Senior ColdFusion Programmer Analysts for a long term contract to deliver application development, enhancement and support services for Cold Fusion applications support.
5 Positions to Fill. Our valued public sector client is in need of ColdFusion Programmer Analysts for a long term contract to deliver application development, enhancement and support services for ColdFusion applications support.
- Lead a team of programmer analysts to develop and / or modify new or current system components;
- Work with management to analyse business requirements to define scope, timelines, estimates for system components to be created or modified ;
- Develop target architecture, interaction, interface and data models;
- Gather and analyze data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications;
- Design methods and procedures for small computer systems, and sub-system of larger systems;
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems;
- Maintain versions of codebase using SVN, VSS or similar products
- Support activities related to Security Assessment and Accreditation (SA&A);
- Knowledge transfer as designated by AAFC employees to ensure ongoing system continuity
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and / or applications; and
- Status reporting.
Additional Experience :
- Experience using Cold Fusion 6 or later
- Experience with Oracle 10g or higher
- Experience with J2EE / Java in an application development environment.
- Experience using Cold Fusion in an application development environment.