Skillcast is a B2B provider of e-learning and staff compliance management. We help companies to train and motivate their employees to act with integrity and in compliance with laws and regulations. Our clients are from all sectors, but the financial services sector is a major focus. Skillcast is a provider of e-learning and compliance technology that helps companies to build ethical, inclusive and resilient workplaces and a culture of compliance with regulations and standards.
We are looking for a highly experienced full-stack application developer to join an existing development team to work on cloud-based apps. This role is suited to a confident full stack developer with previous experience developing secure, high availability SaaS applications.
- Develop new application features and enhance existing features based on requirements and specifications provided by our solution architects
- Investigate and fix bugs in existing code
- Refactor existing code to improve performance and ease of maintenance
- Design build and test APIs
- Participate in the code review process to ensure releases from other developers' do not contain errors and conform with our coding standards
- Create technical documentation
Skills & Knowledge:
- At least 5 years commercial application development experience
- MS SQL Server (or other relational database)
- React/Redux/Material UI/NextJS/Node.js
- Azure DevOps/GIT
- Azure PaaS
- Join a growing business in a thriving and innovative sector
- Hybrid working – 2 days per week office and 3 days per week working from home
- Competitive salary plus quarterly performance related bonuses
- 28 days holiday (full time) plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Health Care Plan upon completion of probation
To submit your CV for this role, please click 'Apply for this job'