Critical Impact's cutting-edge technology and marketing expertise simplify the Marketer's quest for effective email marketing. We help all businesses connect with their customers, members, or students in a far more impactful way than traditional e-marketing affords. Applying Critical Impact's innovative e-marketing technology, it's simple to deliver rich, dynamic newsletters, marketing messages, and surveys that provide the impact you're looking for.
Our Mission is to make organizations more successful by reliably and consistently delivering practical, technology-driven, business solutions enhanced by great service. We achieve this by recruiting, developing, and retaining a great group of highly motivated and hard-working team members.
Operating under the Jonas Software Group, we are a proud subsidiary of the public company, Constellation Software, Inc. (CSI), an international provider of market-leading software with revenues of over $3.5 billion USD and 20,000+ employees across the globe.
Critical Impact is expanding! We are seeking a ColdFusion/Lucee Developer to join our team. You will be involved in all stages of product development, including designing, architecting, developing, deploying, and supporting new and existing applications.
Your time will be primarily focused on supporting a production environment and new feature development.
- 3+ years of professional full-stack development experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience building and supporting large-scale applications and services.
- 2+ years of ColdFusion or Lucee experience.
- 2+ years of SQL experience using MySQL.
- Experience building and interacting with APIs.
- Experience integrating apps with APIs and other web services via REST.
- Experience and understanding of unit testing, release procedures, coding design, and documentation.
- DBA experience (MySQL)
- Dev-ops experience (networking, load balancing, server maintenance)
- Experience with Ext JS.
- Experience with hosting and development using AWS.
- Proficiency in using versioning with Git.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal and team relationship skills; able to work well individually or as part of a team.
- Must show initiative by offering ideas to help improve the department.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in writing and verbally as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Ability to learn and master new technology and commitment to continuous learning.
- Learning on the Fly: Be ready and willing to jump in to learn new aspects of existing systems and new systems, as well as new frameworks and technologies.
- Composure: Ability to focus on the task at hand. You get the job done with the best possible result for the time given.
- Knowledge and experience with Node.js, React, Ajax, JSON, NPM.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), webinar tools, and Internet-based collaboration systems and programs.
- Experience developing email services (preferred).
- Experience developing SMS services (preferred).
- SAAS development experience (preferred).
- Full-stack application development.
- Legacy system support and improvement.
- Work closely with the development manager to define feature specifications.
- Professionally and effectively work with the development team to implement technical solutions ensuring client satisfaction.
- Customer Focus: Maintain continual awareness that your job output directly impacts the entire organization and our customers.
- Creativity: Develop innovative solutions to software problems that maintain a high degree of quality and keep our customers happy.
- Time Management: Follow efficient processes to achieve a high level of productivity, maintain exemplary application performance, and coordinate timely responses to critical customer issues.
- Problem-Solving: Continually evolve new ways of proactively and prescriptively finding application functionality and performance problems, and then establish effective and innovative ways to resolve and prevent the problems.
- Review and contribute to technical design specifications, diagrams, wireframes, and client Statements of Work to address both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Stay abreast of emerging software technologies and take initiative in their adoption when they are a good fit for the company.
- Lucee and Coldfusion
- Ext JS
- Scrum Agile Methodology
- IIS, Apache Web Server
Critical Impact - Canada
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Number of Openings Available:
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas' vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of 'Software for Life' and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.