The Everett Community College Information Technology (IT) Department is seeking a journey level Web Application Developer to support campus-wide, mission critical, high impact web applications and campus web sites. As a member of the Web Development & Data Services team, this position is responsible for the design and administration of the EvCC public and internal web sites, including database design, application development using various programming languages or methods, and integration of third party software. This position also assists with installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of both physical and virtual servers, appliances, database integrations and SaaS solutions.
Apply at https://employment.everettcc.edu/postings/5300
- Experience developing applications with ColdFusion (Adobe CF or Lucee), PHP and jQuery.
- Experiencing designing web interfaces based on WCAG 2.0 (AA) / Section 508 Web Accessibility standards.
- Experience using Docker and/or Cloud Application Development in such platforms as AWS or GCP.
- Experience testing and reviewing web security using OWASP application security assessment.
- Ability to analyze and refine application requirements.
- Experience developing and maintaining a modern Drupal content management system.
- Experience with Linux (RedHat) and Windows Server administration.