THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION - USA based only, east coast preferred.
We are looking for an outstanding ColdFusion developer to join our growing company. We work with a wide variety of industries and you will get a chance to participate both in internal and external projects. You need to be really passionate about the industry and have a strong portfolio to showcase your capabilities before applying. You will work in a very fast paced, fun, and challenging environment where your skills are going to be pushed to their limits.
This is a remote position however living in the region is a plus.
- Understanding of Web development practices, the software development lifecycle, and development in accordance with industry best practices and W3C standards
- Ability to work independently, deliver within tight schedule
- Experience in the following also required: CFscript, FW/1 and working with Stored Procedures
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications that comply with client standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced
- Proficient in Object Oriented ColdFusion development
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development