- Develop new features in ColdFusion / MS SQL Server
- Develop front-end in React front-end of a ColdFusion driven backend
- Maintain current documentation for all applications supported by the developer
- Write and debug Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our web properties, internal applications, and systems as reported or experienced.
- Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- This position is player/coach and we are targeting someone with 2+ years of experience managing a small team of developers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalency in a computer science related field required
- 3 years of experience in a similar role working on web-based products.
- Strong knowledge of ColdFusion required
- MVC Framework knowledge very beneficial
- Strong knowledge of SQL required
- Knowledge and experience with other languages such as PL/SQL, Java/JSP, jQuery, HTML 4/5, CSS, PHP, Ruby, ASP.NET beneficial.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, React, Angular frontend frameworks beneficial
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or other relational database experience
- Source control/Git
- Familiar with AWS and containers such as Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of development for mobile devices beneficial
- Teamwork oriented
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities
- Ingenuity and the willingness to learn new techniques
- Superior problem solving ability; an analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - both verbal and written
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization