The Coldfusion Developer position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and supporting various proprietary applications utilized by external and internal users. The ASM Web Developer position will interface with internal business owners, application development team and QA. This is an exciting position demanding a strong aptitude for application development and Software Development Life Cycles.
- 5+ years of Coldfusion/CFML web application development
- Core competency includes hands-on web application development, support & design in a database-centric environment
- Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON, FTP, and SOAP
- Proficiency with web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficiency with complex SQL (Oracle Preferred)
- Experience with API/Web Service technologies, including REST APIs services and clients (REST, JSON, SOAP, and XML)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Competency integrating web applications with enterprise databases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to imagine multiple "out of the box" solutions to a problem
- Ability to adapt quickly to the current business challenges and technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Successful candidates in these roles often have an innate curiosity, along with a desire to satisfy the user community
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience developing in PHP web applications via LAMP architecture
- Experience working with enterprise databases (MySQL & Oracle)
- Experience developing or supporting highly complex database-driven transaction processing web/mobile applications
- Coldfusion/CFML web applications and PHP built web portals
- Oracle E*Business Suite familiarity
- Source Control (Git, CVS, or similar)
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year-over-year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
Can be Remote.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. ("FLEETCOR") is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify, and secure various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers, and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor's product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.