$85,000 to $115,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
"Have the opportunity to design SaaS products for the most user experience focused companies in the world (you know who they are)"
blueriver is looking for a talented web application developer to join our team. In this role, you will work on exciting projects for a very impressive client roster. As a digital agency, we move fast so you will need the ability to learn quickly & work in a close-knit team environment. You will work with the Lead Architect to develop solutions for a multitude of enterprise-level clients, and be an active participant in your project's success.
- Designing and developing solutions based on business needs or project specifications.
- Collaborating with the development team and project architect to design elegant solutions using a variety of technology stacks.
- Developing for both mobile and desktop.
- Interfacing and working with the User Experience department to implement UX/UI concepts into fully-functioning web pages.
- Communicating with project managers, team leads and/or leadership to report task progress, roadblocks or other updates as needed.
- Fixing bugs and responding to client support tickets.
- Explaining technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Documenting final product solutions for client knowledge.
- Occasionally presenting to internal or external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in web-based software development or equivalent training.
- Mid-to-expert level understanding of:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- REST APIs
- Object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Bonus skills:
- Mura CMS (major points)
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Note: This position is available for full-time remote work.
We're blueriver, a digital innovation firm that focuses on delivering SaaS applications developed using innovative design, development and implementation of digital products which enhance and improve customer and employee experience for the world's most recognizable brands.
Headquartered in Sacramento, California, our global presence gives us the reach to deliver innovative and creative solutions for global, enterprise customers.