Profile 3 - The Knowledge Master
For this position we need someone who is good at gleaning institutional knowledge of a system and code. If you like to dig in, find things about about a system and then use that knowledge to help others and make the system better, this is an ideal place for you. Additionally:
- If you have used Oracle in the past (programming PL/SQL) that is a plus.
- Familiarity with on-line testing, SCORM etc will help here.
- The ability to flesh out requirements and make appropriate assumptions without too much hand holding will help as well (although ramp up time is to be expected of course).
More about CFWT
We care about developers and work culture. We intend to get to know you and what makes you tick and we hope to provide a work environment where you can grow. We want you to want to come to work every day. We are looking for developers that match our culture of Can-do, Caring, Communication and Competency. Here's some items that you need in order to fit in here.
- You should Maintain positive attitude - We interact with respect and gentle humor. Snark is minimized and encouragement is the order of the day. If you are quirky and self deprecating that will be a plus and you will love it here.
- You should Maintain and enhance your skills set - you will be given the opportunity to work on lots of code, different versions, platforms, integrations, libraries and SDLC organization and procedure. Everyone of these is a growth opportunity. If that has you licking your chops climb aboard.
- We like Balanced Developers - Our devs have a full life. They ride horses, snowshoe, skydive, sword fight, play instruments, love dogs, golf, learn languages, rear children, go to plays, like to bake, fish, hunting, equestrian sports, skydiving, guitar playing, dog training, macrame, Golf, racquetball, Mandarin, Politics (careful!), family outings, child rearing, school plays, choirs, baking, snowshoeing, ice fishing, hunting, auquaponics, mudding, and the list goes on. We love it all! We think those things make you a better developer and it makes us want to be around you. We aren't looking for 80 hour a week developers slavishly devoted to coding. We are looking for eclectic, interesting people who enjoy coding and want to do it for a living.
Hopefully this helps explain how we operate enough to pique your interest. If you want to take a shot send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 408-3733 ext 105 and ask for the Muse. We look forward to hearing from you!