Hello! We are currently looking to hire our first in house Web Developer (2 years experience or more in ColdFusion, PHP and WordPress) after using for many years remote freelancer developers. The E-commerce Developer/Programmer we are seeking needs to be someone who has knowledge of web programming. The main responsibility of this position will be to support and upgrade our existing websites. Another large portion of the job will be modifications/ adding new features and interfaces. The E-commerce Developer/Programmer will be working on daily basis with other developers on a wide range of various projects.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI (Limited Telecommuting Accepted)
Salary: Up to $50,000 per year
Basic Responsibilities & Duties
• Entry Level Programming
• Web Development
• SQL knowledge and experience
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
• 2+ years programming experience preferred
• Knowledge of any of the following software preferred: SQL Server, Microsoft Office products, IIS 10, Windows Server 2016, Standard Web Scripting Languages
Skills & Abilities
• Understanding of and ability to navigate multiple file systems in Microsoft Windows environment
• Working knowledge of Web Development
• Beginning knowledge of MS SQL or other relational databases
• Ability to read, analyze, and implement written and verbal instructions
• Ability to work under general supervision and make independent decisions
• Professional verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong ability to research and troubleshoot issues