Sryas empowers businesses across multiple industries with its powerful analytics platform and end-to-end data science services – arming decision-makers with actionable insights to deliver with confidence.
As an end-to-end solutions provider, we set up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed. We are a transparent organization that values honesty and promotes
diversity. The ideas and passion of our team members and the ambitions of our customers drive our corporate philosophy and purpose.
We look for fun, intelligent, team players who believe in our values: customer focus, transparency, diligence, optimism, and agility to join our team!
Currently looking for a ColdFusion Developer, to join our technical team and work on web applications. Our proprietary tool is used for managing all business aspects, including customers, orders, services, and equipment. The prime responsibility of this role is to support tasks and develop new tools for projects. Excellent communication, teamwork, and autodidactism are a must.
- Ability to read and understand analysis documents and artifacts
- Understand business requirements and convert them into workable development packages
- Work as part of an application development team: create structured code for integration into larger systems, as well as documentation for ongoing maintenance in production environments
- Ability to communicate with users of all levels of experience, and to work quickly and effectively
- Ability to read, create test cases
- Ability to troubleshoot, support systems and application problems
- Technical College or Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 3-5 years of experience as ColdFusion developer: version 10 or above
- 3-5 years of experience in web application development
- 1-3 years of experience as Database developer: DDL, DML and DCL + PLSQL programming
- Ability to understand French is a plus (reading French documentation, comments…)
- Angular JS (framework)
- Ability to work with bug tracking system: JIRA
Syras offers the dynamics and excitement of working in a startup environment, a leading Center of Excellence with top of the line technology and innovation.
Sryas is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sryas Inc. is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all job applicants and employees. Please advise us of any special accommodation needs during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- ColdFusion developer: version 10 or above: 5 years (Preferred)
- web application development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Database developer: DDL, DML and DCL + PLSQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19