M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a ColdFusion Developer to join PracticeMatch, an M3 company.
- Develop new features in the application in ColdFusion / MS SQL Server
- Maintain current documentation for all applications supported by the developer
- Write and debug Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our web properties, internal applications, and systems as reported or experienced.
- Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalency in a computer science related field required
- 3 years' experience in SQL
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience with Source Code control (Git)
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization