A GAP Solutions federal agency customer is performing a Human Resources Information Technology (HRIT) modernization and refresh program that will move the organization from a legacy Human Capital Information Environment (HCIE) to a modern, innovative, integrated and automated environment.
The position is a lead/architect and development position that will focus on the development, implementation and operation of a Federal Human Resources (HR) systems and Web Applications.
Experience developing applications within the Human Resources environment and experience working/developing applications within the Federal Environment is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Federal managers, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and other stakeholders to define the business requirements.
- Assess and Develop the As-Is environment leading to the development of a To-Be (Target Architecture) and associated transition plans.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of system requirements.
- Responsible for technical design and code development utilizing Agile development methodologies.
- Responsible for technical management and oversight of other development personnel.
- Responsible for the implementation of software and provide technical support in compliance with Change Management process.
- Review and organize all operational documentation related to the use of systems as well as ensure systems compliance with company/customer policies, procedures and security standards.
- Perform unit, integration and performance test/analysis of developed software.
- Experience with Jira, BitBucket and other development tools.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of in Application Architecture
- 3-5+ years’ experience in ColdFusion development and experience with ColdFusion 10/11
- 3+ years’ experience working in Cloud/Hosted environments
- 3+ years’ experience with database technologies
- 3+ years’ experience managing development processes, time estimates and personnel
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science (preferred) or Information Systems, with 5 – 10 years’ total experience in development and maintenance of web-based database applications.
- Knowledge of Federal Government terminology and operations (preferably Human Resources environment)
- Demonstrated accomplishment in end-to-end life cycle development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.