This position can work remote in the US or on-site at one of our offices.
The Software Developer position will be responsible for the development, implementation, and support of various proprietary applications utilized by both external and internal clients.
The Software Developer position will interface with clients, account management, application development, QA, and IM teams. This is an exciting position demanding a strong aptitude for application development and Software Development Life Cycles
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software developer on ColdFusion applications for 5+ years.
- Microsoft SQL Server or similar relational database expertise.
- Complex SQL query development and optimization, efficient table design.
- Technical and Functional writing skills.
- Knowledge of configuration and installation ColdFusion, Apache, Tomcat and ability to conduct environment shakeouts, start stop web server, knowledge of ColdFusion Admin.
- Apply business requirements analysis to develop software applications in a multiplatform, complex system environment.
- Reverse engineer application logic to develop documentation on existing system and business processes.
- Apply structured requirements and data modeling techniques and methods as part of the system development life cycle.
- Develop and maintain web applications in a multi-platform, complex system environment comprising or Linux and Windows Systems.
- Apply an understanding of Internet/Intranet architecture and user interface design principles.
- Perform software development research, design, and other assignments in conformance and coordination with business analysis, network engineering, desktop support, and customer specifications.
- Integrate appropriate IT security into the SDLC and provide IT security support.
- Integration of software and systems through database architecture and design.
- Provide or contribute to data design, metadata and repository creation.
- Translate business needs into long-term database architecture solutions.
- Assist in the definition and design of relational databases.
- Develop and maintain appropriate programs, stored procedures, scripts and systems documentation.
- Production database and associated system support.
- Develop and write functional requirements to automate business processes.
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently
- 5+ years of experience
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience is required
Special Position Requirements:
- Positive attitude
- Must possess the willingness to constantly learn
- Must possess good time management skills and punctuality
- Must possess the ability to properly prioritize work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- A problem solver/engineer by nature
- Represents Ansira in a positive way
- Little or no travel required
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.