Title: Cold Fusion Developer | Location: Remote | Duration: 6 months
- 2+ years of experience with Cold Fusion development.
- 5+ years of experience leading a software development team through full software lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience in a full-stack environment utilizing both server-side development & client-side development to deployment
- 5+ years of experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 5+ years of experience in leading & partnering with cross-functional teams, involving key stakeholder relationship management.
- IT Diploma or Degree Cold Fusion
- Providing application development & operational support and maintenance including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution
- Developing and supporting extensions to the capabilities of the application(s), producing reports using system provided tools, and customizing and configuring the COTS applications
- Repairing and recovering from hardware or software failures, coordinating and communicating with impacted parties
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Applying maintenance patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrading administrative tools and utilities, and configure / adding new services as necessary
- Provide 24x7 on call support as required
- The resource must be possess a commitment to high quality
- Must be a team player and possess a collaborative mindset
- Must possess a flexible open minded attitude and have strong interpersonal team skills
Desirable Skills, Certifications And Experience
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.