In this role as a web application developer you will support the design and development of applications that drive improved decision making capabilities within operations.
- Develop full stack applications using one or more of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server, or other forms of SQL (Teradata, Oracle, etc)
- Visualize and tell a story with data
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize work load to meet project deadlines
- Solve complex problems and provide innovative technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Support a vendor partner model
- Full stack development
- Support internal customers in use of analytical tools, assist in the identification and development of data requirements
- Extrapolate data into information to drive process improvements
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $95,900 - $159,800, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location. This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we’ll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the “Life at Cigna” tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careers