Are you a motivated team player able to lead independent self-managed Agile/Scrum projects?
If you'd like to work with a dynamic team with ample room for learning and growth, we may have the ideal role for you in Morrisville.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to scientific development initiatives and make a real impact.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the ColdFusion Developer:
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications
- Develop client solutions per design specifications, budget limitations, and established timelines
- Develop code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software
- Utilize standard APIs to maintain web applications
- Identify and report potential development issues
- Produce high quality, well tested code for assigned projects
Keywords: ColdFusion Developer, Agile, Scrum, Rapid Development, Direct Hire
: ColdFusion Developer Position at Eliassen