Market America, a Global Product Brokerage and Internet Marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing, is seeking an experienced ColdFusion Engineer for our IT Team.
Candidate will work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment and will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging new and existing custom enterprise applications on a ColdFusion MVC framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in project discovery for clear planning and collaboration.
- Writes code using best practices and company guidelines.
- Performs code testing to meet established standards and to determine system impact.
- Conducts project demonstrations for company stakeholders or management team to clearly exhibit features and capabilities.
- Submits code for both an automated and functional review to detect errors and effectively meet company standards. Conducts peer code review of fellow team members.
- Troubleshoots solutions and corrects coding errors to ensure effective system applications.
- Develops plans to provide effective step-by-step testing documentation.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- One or more years of experience in programming and logic or ColdFusion.
- Or a combination of equivalent education, experience, and/or training.
- Proficient use of ColdFusion , MS Office Products, HTML, CSS; basic use of JQuery, AJAX, and Java Script.
- Familiarity with ColdFusion Components, CF Script, ColdBox, JSON, MVC, Twitter Bootstrap, REST, APIs, JIRA, SCRUM and Agile methodologies are a plus.
- Above moderate use of programming, quality control analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Moderate use of English reading comprehension, speaking, and writing; active listening; critical thinking, complex problem solving, operations analysis, and systems analysis and evaluations.
Market America offers competitive salary and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and an on-site health clinic.
Qualified candidates should apply online. This position will work remotely based from our Greensboro NC offices. Sorry, we are not able to sponsor for this position.
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here - https://www.dice.com/job-detail/56b6bab5-f338-490a-a13b-650afcb49087