idtPlans is seeking an ambitious full stack Developer/Architect to lead the design and development of our growing SaaS web application. This is a full-time, 100% remote work opportunity.
idtPlans is an established SaaS provider that delivers a full range of plan review, permit, and inspection solutions. Our clients include small and mid-sized local government agencies, utility districts, fire departments, and more. We're currently experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and grow the company.
- Design and develop secure, scalable, solutions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Manage, monitor, and improve system infrastructure and performance on Amazon Web Services.
- Plan and lead testing for complex projects.
- Manage and mentor a small team of developers.
- Review code and mentor other engineers.
- A deep understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, variable scoping, and best development practices.
- The ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- An interest in keeping up with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and requirements
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; ability to deal with ambiguity and lead development without overly explicit direction
- Competitive pay and opportunity for growth
- Freedom to work autonomously from home
- Creative and casual work environment
- Your own highly coveted idtPlans.com email address
Email resumes to email@example.com