Bridge is a social e-commerce platform providing services to leading independent retailers and premium brands. Based in New York, NY, Bridge is seeking candidates to support the existing framework and build out new services that will change the retail industry.
- Bootstrap a big plus
- ColdFusion (2016 minimum)
- MySQL 8
- Write queries, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers.
- Database management. Work with MySQL.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Five+ years of experience in web application development, ColdFusion system development, and software development.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor of Science (BS).
- Demonstrated experience with the ColdFusion methodology.
- Familiarity with Windows Server/IIS preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with mobile app development and responsive design.
- ColdFusion Certification.
- Familiarity with E-Commerce API development and integration.
Location: Can work remotely.
Hours: 30 hours per week. Preferably in the range from 9 am EST - 6 pm EST.