We are looking for an outstanding ColdFusion developer to join our growing company. We work with a wide variety of industries and you will get a chance to participate both in internal and external projects. You need to be passionate about the industry and have a strong portfolio to showcase your capabilities before applying. You will work in a very fast paced, fun, and challenging environment where your skills are going to be pushed to their limits.
- Understanding of Web development practices, the software development lifecycle, and development in accordance with industry best practices and W3Cstandards.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications that comply with client standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base, as well as new development.
- Extensive experience with IIS configuration and cloud-based servers.
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis.
- Experience in the following also required: CFscript, Coldbox and working with Stored
Growing team with multiple roles open - please apply here: