Job Title: Remote ColdFusion Developer
Job Location: Fully Remote
Requirements: 5+ years of experience
We are a leading alternative dispute resolution firm looking for a Cold Fusion Developer to join our team. This person must have a strong development and solution track record. You are intuitive and a quick learner. You are a creative developer who thinks outside the box and strives for excellence. You are known to be strong on delivering on-time, best in class solutions. Your advanced problem-solving, analytical, and technical skills allow you to adapt to new circumstances, problems and challenges. You will be a key member of the team and will be responsible for all stages of the development cycle. The role involves requirements gathering, architecting, designing, coding, documenting, and testing features.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain and develop new features to internal and externally facing applications to enhance the customer experience.
- Producing efficient and an optimized code base, develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for company's web-based applications.
- Analyze business use cases and business logic to determine & document technical requirements and provide clear and consistent communication around solutions and time estimates to client-facing program management teams.
- Test applications and ensure they appear and function uniformly in multiple browsers and portable devices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Troubleshooting and production support of client issues
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on Cold Fusion software development experience.
- Solid Understanding of relational databases (SQL Server 2016+), stored procedures, and T-SQL is required.
- Experience developing web applications with an emphasis on usability, performance, and scalability.
- Ability to write clean, documented, and standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments.
- Experience in the entire application development lifecycle, including management and tracking of bugs and feature requests, source code management, code promotion/deployment, code and application testing, and documentation.
- Experience creating and maintaining automated test scripts
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Fully Remote
So, if you are a Cold Fusion Developer with experience, please apply today
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kendall Moore
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KM14-1703393L190 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kendall Moore - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.