We're looking for a talented and highly motivated software engineers to join our team. As a growth stage technology company, Clear Capital is seeking developers eager to be part of a team, working closely with every part of the company from operations to our executive team. Learn more about our engineering teams here.
What you’ll do
- Write high quality, well-tested, extensible and scalable code
- Evaluate the short- and long-term implications of every implementation decision
- You’ll work with a tight-knit team solving tough problems by building quality enterprise solutions with a professional design and coding process
- Learn from accomplished developers through mentoring and committed collaboration and take your dev chops to the next level
- Make an immediate impact by quickly getting up to speed and building features from start to finish
Who we’re looking for
- You love tackling really tough problems, and value the correct solution over a sloppy one
- You have a passion for software development, with side projects to prove it
- You understand the value of tested solutions, and you’re a capable debugger
- You’re comfortable reading & writing code, and can describe what each part of the code is doing
- You’re great at taking constructive feedback on your work
You’re passionate about our mission to disrupt how banks, lenders and investors value real estate
Our tool kit
- We believe in using the most effective tool for the job, and also relying on the strengths of our team.
- Our stack and tooling includes: ColdFusion v. 12 (2016), Oracle 19c and modern tooling like JIRA, Jenkins, Git in an Agile environment
Why you’ll love it
- Disrupt the Real Estate data industry by bringing cloud based, enterprise software and data services to the market for big banks, lenders and investors
- See your work move into production quickly, and avoid the bureaucracy that slows down larger companies
- Enjoy a modern office layout that is quiet, yet collaborative surrounded by top quality engineers that enjoy working with each other
- Receive great benefits like 401(k) match, and health benefits, PTO and paid holidays
- Work with a growth oriented company that is transforming itself and an industry where you can have a real impact on the company's future
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 600 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.