Founded in 1990, the Soft Edge was created with a single mission in mind: to provide the best solutions for government relations and advocacy. We pursue that goal in several key ways.
- Focusing on the needs of our clients and providing the best customer service.
- Creating software that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Leading the way by creating cutting-edge software that incorporates the latest innovations in technology.
When we started, we released our pioneering government relations platform. Since then, we have led the way with a long series of firsts. Our customers include associations, non-profits, corporations, government agencies, law firms, and others. Our solutions empower organizations of all sizes to make their voices heard. We look forward to working with you to make a difference.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team. You will be working on some really ambitious projects and creating new features in our development road map. We are looking for someone that loves building, enjoys problem solving and operates well both autonomously and on a team.
Experience we are seeking
- 5+ years of professional web application development
- Python experience
- ColdFusion experience
- GIT/version control
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Coldfusion: 5 years (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative