We are hiring for the ColdFusion Architect role in Charleston, SC. Please share with me your most updated resume asap:
The Contractor will primarily maintain the current Global Reach database and provide web site management. When a technological solution is deemed necessary, the contractor shall plan, design, document, develop, test, and implement scalable system applications. In this context, the term "application" is defined as a program or group of programs designed for end-users. The contractor shall be responsible for having in-depth experience and knowledge with web-enabled application
development, which will consist of application creation and documentation from inception to delivery to the production environment. The contractor shall provide services including, but not limited to, application development, application security, web services development, web services
testing, and security. In addition, the contractor shall:
- Maintain, upgrade, improve, modify, expand, and support the existing program as well as
dynamic and static web-based initiatives and information technology projects. Serve as a
technical expert and advise COR of the potential application of emerging computer technology
to resolve unique user network requirements.
- Design systems to support several simultaneous interactive users.
- Translate project requirements into application prototypes.
- Provide a report to the COR regarding cost/benefit analyses and risk assessment of new applications and changes to legacy systems.
- Provide a report to the COR of potential project schedule or design changes.
- Comply with all information assurance and information security requirements IAW Air Force guidance.
- Consult users to identify requirements and evaluate the nature and scope of work to be automated. The contractor shall coordinate system development, modification, or redesign with COR before work is accomplished.
- Facilitate working group meetings to provide and receive feedback with end users.
- Provide satisfactory solutions to requirements; deliver timely and quality deliverables.
- Train end users on applications.
- The contractor shall perform testing of applications to ensure technical adequacy and accuracy.
- The contractor shall fully support all unique applications developed to support integrated solutions on this contract. The contractor shall support all software revisions deployed or resident on the system and subsystems.
- Ensure applications security comply with the DISA Application Security & Development.
- Security Technical Implementation Guide which includes source code scanning and the DISA Database STIG and web penetration to mitigate vulnerabilities associated with SQL injections, and cross-site scripting.
This job is Remote till Covid but they are looking for someone who can relocate onsite for this position.
This is Long Term contract for 3-5 Years and rate for this job is $65 - 70/Hour W2.
Lead IT Recruiter/ Bench Sales, Recruiter
Call: +1 404-382-0306 | Text: (316) 536-9184
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.orpine.com
Address: 5865 North Point Pkwy, Suite. 250
Alpharetta Georgia- 30022