The successful candidate will be a positive, self-motivated individual who possesses technical aptitude and organizational skills required of successful web programmers. Candidates will need to interface with project management staff, clients and have strong communication skills. This is an senior-level position with an opportunity to grow within the exciting company that values its employees. We search the industry for the best and the brightest and provide an environment that is both fun and challenging.
A Day in the Life:
- Implementation (setup, configuration, testing & deployment) of client registration, badging, lead retrieval and continuing education solutions built using CMFL.
- Customize graphical design and layout of client web site using HTML, CSS and other front-end web technologies.
- Configure public and private application solutions and features.
- Import and load client data using various database scripts and import techniques.
- Design, document and build custom business logic and API integrations for client solutions.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of six years of web programming experience or equivalent course work
- Strong knowledge of server and client-side web technologies and tools. (Experience with scripting languages required)
- Experience using SQL and relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- Working knowledge of using graphical design and image editing tools such Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or Gimp
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Task and project management skills with an ability to work on multiple projects while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment and on solo projects while interacting with various stakeholder groups
APPLY HERE: www.communitybrands.com/company/open-positions/?gnk=job&gni=8a7885a8798f6ffd0179f14a501e0ecb&gns=Other